Email of Saturday, August 9, 2008:
We got an extra day to do laundry because we're all leaving Monday. I can't believe there are only 2 more days until I head out to CT. Crazy, isn't it!
We had a "Priesthood Appreciation Day" on Thursday to show how much we appreciate the Elders in our district. We gave them lots of candy & each a blue oil thingy so they had something to remember us by. We even gave out Starbursts to the other Elders that opened the doors for us & took our trays for meals. I haven't had to take my tray to the nasty smelling place because the Elders are so nice about taking it for us. They're pretty much awesome!
We got an extra day to do laundry because we're all leaving Monday. I can't believe there are only 2 more days until I head out to CT. Crazy, isn't it!
We had a "Priesthood Appreciation Day" on Thursday to show how much we appreciate the Elders in our district. We gave them lots of candy & each a blue oil thingy so they had something to remember us by. We even gave out Starbursts to the other Elders that opened the doors for us & took our trays for meals. I haven't had to take my tray to the nasty smelling place because the Elders are so nice about taking it for us. They're pretty much awesome!


0 comments
Post a Comment